"HIS HD 4670 graphics beats GeForce 9600 GSO in high settings!" - Comparsion based on AMD internal testing
The Ultimate Silence Media Center PC!
HIS unveils the HD 4670 iSilence 4 PCIe Card, deliver the ultimate silence solution for media center PC. Featuring the famous Korean cooling expertise’s product – ZALMAN VNF100, it maximizes cooling efficiency while provide a silence environment for gaming and multi-media entertainment.
Cross over with Zalman latest innovative heatpipe solution
It is cooled by the well-known Korean cooling expertise’s product – ZALMAN VNF100. With Zalman’s patented VFP (Variable Fin Profile) Fin Design, it maximizes cooling efficiency and dissipation surface area for excellent performance. As VNF100 is fanless, it does not emit any noise and can be used semi-permanently. Coming with 3 high performance heatpipes, it maximizes heat transfer. The thin aluminium fins (0.4mm) provide minimized heatsink weight, and prevents excessive force on the VGA card. More importantly, the heatsink is positioned above the VGA card that optimizes cooling efficiency and allows compatibility with CrossFire setups.
What Expert Says
“With the location of these fins being above the PCB in most installations, better cooling is achieved with air heated by the card moving upwards.” – TechPowerUp.com
- Powered by Radeon® HD 4670 GPU
- Innovative iSilence 4 Cooling technology
- 320 stream processing units
- 128-bit memory interface
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
- Dual mode ATI CrossFireXTM multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
- · PCI Express® 2.0 support
- High-speed 128-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering
- ATI AvivoTM HD video and display technology
- Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
- The HIS DVI to HDMI Adapter for ATI 4000/ 3000 series (Product Code: HHDMI4071) is required to fully utilize the audio through HDMI features
- Support for the ATI RadeonTM DVI to HDMI adapter
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD) for Blu-rayTM and HD DVD
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- HIS delivers Faster, Cooler, Quieter plus the best quality product!
- Professional customer service and technical support
|Model Name||HIS HD 4670 iSilence 4 (Full HD 1080p) HDMI 1GB (128bit) 850Mhz DDR3 Dual DL-DVI & TV (HDCP) PCIe (RoHS)|
|Chipset||Radeon HD 4600 PCIe Series|
|ASIC||RadeonTM HD 4600 GPU|
|Pixel Pipelines||320 stream processing units* (Unified)|
|Vertex Engines||320 stream processing units* (Unified)|
|Manu. Process (Micron)||55nm|
|Memory Size (MB)||1024
|Engine CLK (MHz)||750|
|Memory CLK (MHz)||1700|
|Memory Interface (bit)||128|
|Power Supply Requirement||400 Watt or greater power supply (550 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode) is recommended|
|Max. Resolution||1920x1200 (single-link DVI) or 2560x1600 (dual-link DVI)|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16 (PCI Express 2.0)|
|HDTV (YPrPb component output)||Yes|
- ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400 Watt or greater power supply (550 Watt for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode) is recommended
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- 1GB of system memory recommended
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and full 1080p display requires a 1080p-capable monitor
- To enable dual mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 Series graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard is required. Enable Software Crossfire in ATI Catalyst™.
- Software CrossFire is only available when two graphics accelerators from the same family are plugged into a CrossFire compatible motherboard with no hardware interconnect between the two graphics accelerators.
For more information, please visit the following link:
Redefine HD Gaming
The ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics cards boast up to 3 times the performance of the previous generation1 of GPUs and deliver a cinematic gaming experience. These graphics cards possess the same engine architecture as the award-winning ATI RadeonTM HD 4800 Series and can propel you deep into your game play with fast frame rates and high resolutions. Enhanced anti-aliasing (4X AA) and anisotropic filtering creates striking graphics with unparalleled realism so you can jack up the settings on the most demanding next-generation games. Play today while preparing for tomorrow with Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 and scalable ATI CrossFireXTM technology in dual mode.
Save time and energy with the ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 Series graphics cards which provide optimal performance, break-through efficiency and stability. These graphics cards are a great option for business users who engage in video conferencing or use creative applications that require fast frame rates and exceptional visual quality. With platform-independent intelligent power management, the ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 Series graphics cards deliver the power needed to blaze through even the most intense applications while intuitively conserving energy at idle or when demand is low. Expand your visual workspace with multi- monitor support for advanced multi- tasking to help you get more done in less time.
Go Beyond HD Video
Add an ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series graphics card to your PC and watch the latest Blu-ray and HD movies play with incredible fidelity1 - upscale to nearly twice the display resolution of HD content.2 Take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities. Sophisticated new features within ATI AvivoTMHD technology give you the freedom and flexibility to edit videos and convert them to H.2.64 and MPEG-2 formats. Support for the latest audio visual interconnects ensures you can take advantage of the latest display technology.
HDMI Video and Audio
A system with an ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 Series graphics card can help enhance the HD entertainment experience by providing a seamless connection to an HDTV or home theater system. With built-in 7.1 surround sound audio (AC3 / DTS ), the new GPUs and graphics cards support single cable connection directly to a compatible HDTV, projector or receiver. This single cable carries both the HD video and 8 channel audio for a clean, high definition connection. Some graphics cards will be equipped with an HDMI connector, while others will output the HDMI signal using a special ATI Radeon DVI-I to HDMI adapter. These options give consumers more options and flexibility when connecting their PCs to monitors or home theaters for maximum enjoyment of HD content. The new GPU also supports xvYCC color which can display a wider range of color when connected to capable HDTVs.
* The HIS DVI to HDMI Adapter for ATI 4000/ 3000 series (Product Code: HHDMI4071) is required to fully utilize the audio through HDMI features
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support
ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 series GPUs offer full support for the new DirectX® 10 and DirectX® 10.1 API (Application Program Interface) from Microsoft; ready to meet the demanding needs of new, next generation games. DirectX 10 is the first totally new DirectX in the last 4 years and brings important graphics innovations that can be used by game developers for the next generation of games. DirectX 10 introduces crisp, never-beforeseen detail-rich images, visual effects and game dynamics capable of accurately simulating the real world. No matter which ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 Series GPU you choose, you can be assured that games will look as good as the developer intended!
ATI CrossFireXTM Technology
New ATI CrossFireXTM multi-GPU technology takes your gaming experience to the next level with more scalability, performance and compatibility. The technology combines the awe-inspiring capabilities of multiple ATI RadeonTM graphics cards and an ATI CrossFireX ready motherboard to meet the hard-core demands of your alternate reality. New ATI RadeonTM HD graphics cards are designed with an internal ATI CrossFireXTM Bridge Interconnect system to simplify installation. Experience stunning visual realism in today's demanding 3D games with uncompromising image quality, especially on HD displays.
Microsoft® Windows Vista®
ATI RadeonTM HD 4600 series graphics cards provide support for the Microsoft® Windows Vista® operating system and take advantage of the Windows AeroTM graphical interface. You will be amazed by the dazzling 3D visual effects and have peace of mind that the ATI CatalystTM software and drivers are designed and thoroughly tested to ensure full compatibility and stability to help keep you up and running. All these new technologies and features make the ATI Radeon HD 4600 series of GPUs the ideal solution for ultimate HD gaming and HD video entertainment with the Windows Vista OS.