Wants more? Check out the impressive gameplay in ATI Eyefinity 6060 x 1200 resolution
IceQ+ Cooling Technology
HIS IceQ+ technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. HIS IceQ+ can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, and blows amounts of hot air out of your case, dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature together with your PC components. HIS IceQ+ is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
Heat transfers rapidly out of GPU and reduces temperature faster.
Cool down the droom to overclock and run chip faster; provides more headroom to overclock and run faster.
Operates with lower noise level than original cooler.
Efficient transfer of heat outside of computer case ensures cooling in CrossFire setup
- Efficient transfer of heat outside of computer case
Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan and hot air is forced out of the computer case. This ensures effective cooling when there is another card in front blocking the fan inlet, such as in CrossFire setup
- Dual-slot cooling design
Ensure you can conveniently connect the CrossFire cable to run a CrossFire setup.
- Silent and durable fan
Significantly reduce noise level and extend service life
- Isolated heatsinks
memory and GPU heatsinks are completely separated, preventing any heat transfer from GPU to memory. Memory heatsink is actively cooled by air stream from main cooler.
HIS 5700 Key Advantage
- DirectX® 11 - Full DirectX® 11 support enables intense gaming performance unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery
- ATI Eyefinity - Run up to 3 displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays*·
- ATI Stream - Tap into the massiveparallel processing power of your GPU and tackle demanding tasks like video transcoding with incredible speed
- Processing power (single precision): 1.008 TeraFLOPS
The Power of HIS
The Excalibur, once owned by the invincible King Arthur, denotes the leader's mighty kingship with its mystical power and fascinating beauty and brings him triumph battle after battle.
Now HIS raises this sword again for gamers.
The Legend reborn... Prepare to conquer the gaming world!
Microsoft DirectX® 11 Support
ATI RadeonTM HD 5700 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX® 11, enabling the following:
- Tessellation is now available to PC developers for real-time rendering with ultra-realistic characters and an incredible level of detail with 3D images
- HDR Texture compression delivers an intense level visual detail without increasing graphics memory footprint with efficiency and incredible image quality
- Multi-threading support for DirectX® 11 accelerates rendering by leveraging all the CPU cores for overall faster gaming performance
- DirectCompute improves PC performance by taking on some or all of a DirectX 11-enabled application's processing load, freeing up the computer's
ATI Eyefinity Technology
Run up to 3 displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays. Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with innovative "wrap around" multi-display capabilities. *
· ATI Eyefinity technology requires one panel with a DisplayPort connector to enable the third display. DisplayPort to DVI dongle is required for panel with DVI connector
Microsoft® Windows 7®
Enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft Windows 7® with ATI RadeonTM HD 5700 Series GPUs which are designed to provide an exceptional experience for the upcoming operating system.
ATI RadeonTM HD 5700 Series Key Features
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- 720 Stream Processors
- 73.6 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- ATI Eyefinity technology with support for up to three displays*
- ATI Stream technology*
- Designed for DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)*
- Compliant with DirectX® 11 and earlier revisions
- Supports OpenGL 3.1
- Dual-mode ATI CrossFireXTM technology support for highly scalable performance* (up to 2 GPUs)
- ATI AvivoTM HD video and display technology*
- Dynamic power management with ATI PowerPlayTM technology*
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- HIS delivers Faster, Cooler, Quieter plus the best quality product!
- Professional customer service and technical support
What's in the box
- HIS Graphics Card
- ATI CrossFireXTM Bridge Interconnect
- Power Cable 2x 4pin in, 6 pin out
- Install CD with Multilingual User Guide and BumpTop
- Quick Installation Guide
- HIS Power Up Label
|Model Name||HIS 5750 IceQ+ 512MB GDDR5 PCI-E DVI/HDMI/VGA|
|Chipset||Radeon HD 5750 PCIe Series|
|ASIC||RadeonTM HD 5750 GPU|
|Pixel fill rate||13.6 Gigapixels/sec|
|Manu. Process (Micron)||40nm|
|Memory Size (MB)||1024|
|Engine CLK (MHz)||700Mhz
|Memory CLK (Gbps)||4.6Gbps
|Memory Interface (bit)||128|
|Power Supply Requirement||450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireXTM technology in dual mode)
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16|
- ATI Radeon™ HD 5750 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireXTM technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray playback requires Blu-ray drive
- For an ATI CrossFireXTM system, a second ATI RadeonTM HD 5750 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card are required
February 2th, 2012 at 07:52 pm By Hussain
Best gaming card that still runs the new games with good performance :D