HIS RX 480 IceQ X2 OC 8GB
delivers Premium Gaming Experiences beyond HD
Why HIS RX 480 performs better ?
Advanced Composite Heatpipes
The Heatpipes are specially made to increase the total surface area for removing heat from GPU
Integrated VRM Heatsink
- The heatsink is designed to integrate with the main block of Heatsink/Heatpipe
- Much more effective to transfer heat away from HOT VRM
Prolong the life-span of the fans
- Start to spin when the GPU temperature reaches about 600C
- Stop spinning when started & when GPU temperature drops to about 500C
- Provide a silence environment for enjoying Home Movie & Casual Gaming
Factory-tuned OC Clocks
- OC Clock 1288MHz of this model was tuned and tested at factory. As a result, the clock speed is more stable and thus the graphics card can be ensured to run at its peak performance.
||HIS RX 480 IceQ X² OC 8GB|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon RX 480|
||Base 1120 MHz, Boost Clock 1288 MHz|
500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
DisplayPort 1.4 - 5120 x 2880 pixel resolution @ 60Hz
HDMI 2.0b - 4096x2160 pixel resolution @ 60Hz
Dual -link DVI---2560 x 1600 pixel resolution @ 60 Hz
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x 16
|Outputs||3 x DP + 1 x HDMI + 1 x DVI|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory/ 8GB recommended
8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- Supported operating systems include Linux®, Windows® 10 and Windows® 7
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended.