- Powered by ATI Radeon X1650Pro - 600MHz
- 512/256MB-128bit 4 channel DDR2 memory - 800MHz
- 12 Pixel shader processor
- 5 Vertex shader processor
- 8 Geometry Pipelines
- Ultra-threaded SM 3.0 Engine
- 256-bit Ring-bus
- ATI AvivoTM
- High Precision Architecture
- AGP support via RIALTO
- RV530 90nm process
- Vertex and Pixel Shader 3.0
- 10bit Native Display Quality
- Dynamic Flow Control
- 128-bit FP32 Processing
- 1024 instruction slots Shaders
- 128-way Ultra-threaded dispatch processor
- 256-bit Ring Bus
- High Dymanic Range rendering
- All stage Trilinear (16X) Anisotropic Filtering
- Full (HQ) Anisotropic Filtering
- 12X Temporal Max. MSAA
- 6X Adaptive AA
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- 12-tap error-free Dynamic Soft Shadows
- H.264 Accelerated
- DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® supported
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- Fast: Reduce heat faster
- Quiet: Achieve less than 20dB noise level
- Cool: TURBO Fan speed provides maximum cooling power
- ALL Cool: UV Sensitive and extends card life
- Platinum packing with software bundle
- Professional customer service and technical support
|Model Name||HIS X1650Pro IceQ 512/256MB DDR2 AGP|
|Chipset||Radeon X1650 AGP Series|
|ASIC||RV530 / RV535|
|Manu. Process (Micron)||90nm / 80nm|
|Memory Size (MB)||512/256|
|RAMDAC (MHz)||400 Dual|
|Engine CLK (MHz)||600|
|Memory CLK (MHz)||800|
|Memory Interface (bit)||128|
|HDTV (YPrPb component output)||Yes|
HIS X1650Pro. Blistering graphics for games and movies.
The HIS X1650Pro delivers stunning 3D graphics, excellent performance, and all the extensive features of a high-end graphics card.
Your system will be able to handle the latest games, high definition digital video, and Windows VistaTM with aplomb. The HIS X1650Pro is capable of displaying a billion colors more than competing graphics cards, boasts one of the highest video performance scores in the industry, and can bring today's top games to life through outstanding shader performance and simultaneous high dynamic range lighting and full screen anti-aliasing, available only with ATI products.
HIS X1650Pro graphics technology. Exceptional graphics performance.
|IceQ cooling technology
|How to identify "Turbo" edition?|
|HIS Turbo edition guarantees a dramatic range of overclockable speed on your card. IceQ series come with both Turbo and non Turbo (standard) editions. Check for the box containing this label. It identifies this is a "Turbo" edition card and marked with the guaranteed overclocking speed in core and memory.|
- Width: 199mm, Height: 127mm, Depth: 49mm (approx.)
October 3th, 2009 at 10:48 pm By Jon
Bought this card for replacement in an old AGP system with a Pentium 4 3.2Ghz and an aging nVidia 5200 card. This card played The Sims 2 with no worries and ran first person shooters and Spore just fine. After upgrading the RAM to 3GB, gaming was even better. Highly recommend this card if you dont want to shell out the big bucks (+150AUD) for a 2600 or 3650.
April 1th, 2009 at 05:54 pm By Trent Chesson
Is a good card especially on older systems like mine, i had one but it fried on me!!!
i was playing call of duty 4 one day and it fried!!!, i didn't have it overclocked or anything, and it fried!!!