About DiRT® 3™
Coming 2011, DiRT 3 will boast more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport. With more than double the track content of 2009’s hit, DiRT 3 will see players start at the top as a professional driver, with a top-flight career in competitive off-road racing complimented by the opportunity to express themselves in Gymkhana-style showpiece driving events.
As players race to elevate their global standing, DiRT 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges where car control is pushed to spectacular limits.
Dirt 3 Official Gameplay Trailer (HD)
IceQ X Cooling Technology
Make your Overclocking dream comes true!
The HIS IceQ X Turbo X models are bios-overclocked out of the box, and thus brings the immersive gamers the best over-clocking potential.
HIS 6870 IceQ X is over 15°C cooler than the Reference Cooler.
- Thanks to the 9.2cm silent fan, massive amount of cool air is drawn from the central fan to cool down the GPU and graphics card directly.
- 4 heatpipes optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area, providing ultimate solution for professional gamers and HTCP users.
HIS 6870 IceQ X is over 15dB quieter than the Reference Cooler, significantly reducing noise level.
High Quality Components
High-end components and techniques reinforce stability and durability.
- Dynamic Phase Control PWM IC - A significant energy saving technique for reducing power consumption.
- Solid State Choke (SSC) - Durable Iron that can maximize current capacity, power efficiency and stability.
- Full Solid State Capacitors - Extend the lifespan and storage capabilities.
Get Immersed with AMD Eyefinity Technology
- Expand your favorite games across multiple displays with AMD Eyefinity technology for an incredibly expansive field of view.
- Get the freedom and flexibility to upgrade. This modular solution enables you to add more displays when you need them.
- Get more done. Put your productivity into overdrive and let up to three displays put all the information you need right before your eyes.
- Don’t choose between play and work. Let up to 4 displays help you enjoy games, movies and the web at the same time.
* ATI Eyefinity technology requires one panel with a DisplayPort connector to enable the third display. DisplayPort to DVI dongle is required for panel with DVI connector
Get Amazing EyeDefinition Graphics with Direct® 11 Technology
- Be ready for the hottest DirectX® 11-capable games with AMD’s second generation graphics with full DirectX® 11 support.
- With lightning-fast frame rates and ultra-realistic effects, the AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series enables an amazing HD gaming experience.
- Play your favorite games in full stereo 3D, and get incredibly rich and interactive gameplay with AMD HD3D technology.
- With outstanding tessellation performance, AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series graphics are designed to deliver the realistic detail that you deserve.
Speed Up Applications and Enjoy Brilliant Video with AMD EyeSpeed Technology
- Accelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology. Do more, faster.
- Maximize your online and Blu-ray video experiences with a new level of smooth visual quality with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology.
- Experience Blu-ray 3D as it was intended with AMD HD3D technology.
- Take advantage of AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series graphics’ Dolby True HD and 3D HDTV support to create that theatre-quality experience.
Put out Stunning Visual and Unrivaled Audio Experience with HD3D Technology
- Stereo 3D display/glasses support
- Stereo 3D gaming
- Blu-ray™ 3D support
- 3rd Party stereo 3D middleware software support
- Launching with AMD Radeon™ 6800 Series GPUs
HD 6800 Features and Benefits
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support
Get intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery, driven by AMD’s second-generation DirectX® 11-capable graphics.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Enjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with AMD's Eyefinity multi-display capabilities
AMD Advanced Parallel Processing technology
Accelerate the most demanding applications for improved performance
Advanced GDDR5 Memory Technology
Delivers more speed and higher bandwidth
AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
Increase your gaming performance with AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
3rd Generation TeraScale Engine
Provides increased processing power for the latest games and accelerated applications
40nm Process Technology
Provides enhanced processor performance while using less power and better transistor efficiency than previous generation technology
Accelerated Video Transcoding
Accelerated Video Transcoding
Helps improve video transcoding performance
More flexibility with maximum connectivity for the latest display technologies
Helps ensure you get the full Blu-ray and PVR experience from your PC
Dolly®TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Support
Get a fully immersive high-definition audio experience with the latest Blu-ray movies
AMD PowerPlay™ Technology
Power draw scales according to activity so when GPU activity is low, the power draw is minimal
Enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3
Enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3
Watch the hottest Blu-ray movies, online video and other HD content beyond 1080p with low power and low noise with GPU acceleration and enhanced Unified Video Decoder (UVD) 3 features
50% off Tridef® 3D Experience Software with Purchase of HIS Radeon™ HD 6800 Series
TriDef® 3D Experience software enables the conversion of 2D to 3D content with the support of AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series graphics.
The Power of HIS
The Excalibur, once owned by the invincible King Arthur, denotes the leader's mighty kingship with its mystical power and fascinating beauty and brings him triumph battle after battle.
Now HIS raises this sword again for gamers.
The Legend reborn... Prepare to conquer the gaming world!
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- HIS delivers Faster, Cooler, Quieter plus the best quality product!
- Professional customer service and technical support
What's in the box
- HIS Graphics Card
- CrossFireXTM Bridge
- 2x Power Cable 2x 4pin in, 6 pin out
- DVI-VGA Adapter
- Install CD with Multilingual User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide
- HIS Power Up Label
- DiRT® 3™ Redemption Coupon
(Starting at mid-June and available while stock last)
|Model Name||HIS 6870 IceQ X Turbo X 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI/2xDVI/2xMini DP|
|Chipset||Radeon HD 6870 PCIe Series|
|ASIC||RadeonTM HD 6870 GPU|
|Manu. Process (Micron)||40nm|
|Memory Size (MB)||1024|
|Engine CLK (MHz)||975Mhz|
|Memory CLK (Gbps)||4.6Gbps|
|Memory Interface (bit)||256|
|Power Supply Requirement||500 Watt or greater power|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Mini Display Port||Yes|
|DVI||Upper Single-link DVI-D + Bottom Dual-link DVI-I|
HD 6870 System Requirement
- PCI Express ® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot with 2 slots space available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 6800 Series Graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect cable is required
May 21th, 2011 at 09:36 pm By Klaus
This HIS HD 6870 IceQ X Turbo X is a awesome GPU as it has performed very well on every game i threw at it and the fan noise level was always low and great cooling even under load, i highly recommend this great GPU and for the features it has is well worth the money and will be great for gamers.:)
Post your comment
HIS has won over 1700 awards with AMD graphic solution from major media worldwide.
" - Very high clock frequency
- Outstanding Performance
- Reasonable power consumption
- Great overclocking
- Not too high temperatures
- Quiet running cooler
- Attractive price
- 3 years warranty "
PCLab.pl "Recommendation Award"
"The cooling on this card is far superior than the reference cooler and runs much quieter making it a leading choice for those in the market for this card." Overclockers.com "Approved"
"The cooler showed some promising figures in regards to idle and load fan noise and acoustics and didn’t go above 53% RPM when running an intensive test like FurMark...quite surprising with the card not going above 65 degrees Celsius on load and sitting at a comfortable 34 degrees Celsius on idle." eTeknix "Silver Award"
The graphics performance of the HIS HD6870 IceQ X Turbo X is very good indeed... I can't help but keep singing praise for the IceQ cooler, it really is so good...I have no problems recommending this card to anyone who is in the market for a mid/high end card. Benchmark Reviews "Silver Tachometer Award"
“Both IDLE and LOAD temperatures of The HIS Radeon HD 6870 IceQ X Turbo X are just seriously good… For the cards in a fully stressed status (in-game) we measure under 38 dBA for a single card, now that is considered to be very silent, only when you get close you can hear a tiny bit of airflow…Remember it will allow you to play your games at 1920x1200 extremely well” Guru3D. "Recommend Product"
"HIS Radeon 6870 IceQ TurboX have one of the best cooling technology among tested HD 6870"-Becnhmark.pl "Super Product"
"Videocard is cold and Quite, for example without load vdeocard show result 38C at 1350 rpm, after 3d Mark Vantage 64065C, but cooling system works just at 1900 rpm without any noice."ITC.com "5-Stars Product"
"The HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX is the best HD 6870 we’ve tested to date. Combined with a strong price tag, this is just a great model thanks to its performance and cooling efficency. HIS are onto a real winner here." TweakTown "Editor's Choice Award"
"As we could see in the tests, in many situations, the 6870 IceQ X Turbo X overpassed a reference model Radeon HD 6950, showing that depending on the price, it is a great choice compared to the AMD model which besides being a bigger size also uses more power."-Adrenaline "Gold Seal Product"
"HIS has come up with a very tasty edition of the HD6870... with the high factory overclocks it becomes a real match for the Nvidia card...the cooler is also a very nice addition,the IceQ X cooler is still a huge improvement both in temperatures as well as noise"-Metku "Gold Award"
"HIS markets this card as "the fastest HD6870 card", and while we haven't tested every HD6870 card on the market, this card certainly is a lot faster than both a regular HD6870 and the overclocked PowerColor PCS HD6870. When also considering the silent and efficient cooler and extra overclocking headroom, it is clear that this must be one of the best HD6870 cards that money can currently buy."-Bjorn3D "Sliver Award"
"HIS has always been one of the best partners ATI ever.. low temperatures and low noise levels are the reasons as to why the HIS Radeon HD 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB gets our Editors Real Choice Award." - RealWorld Lab "Editor's Choice"
"HIS's HD 6870 IceQ X Turbo X card is all about what you did and what you didn't see. I didn't see the IceQ X Turbo X HD 6870 stomp on the reference card but I did see it beat that same reference card out EVERY time." Overclocker Cafe "Editor's Choice"
Overclocking went well, with plenty of room in the Catalyst Control Center, negating the need for third party software to be used... it the IceQ X cooling setup was able to keep the temperature relatively low at a 70C maximum (while overclocked)...Overall then, the HIS 6870 IceQ X Turbo X is an easy card to recommend. It’s cool, quiet, and simply the fastest out of the box 6870 we’ve come across" -Viperlair "Editor's Choice"
"New 3Dmark and the IceQ X Turbo X actually squeezes past the GTX560. It also manages the second best score in the Performance-preset..The IceQ X cooler is also easily enough to cope with the heat output and during the testing the card remained very quiet." - Metku "Gold Award"
"this graphics cards does very good job in power saving without us "overpaid" for electric bill. In our test, Crysis 2 that had just been launched about 2 weeks ago running smoothly with this graphics card."OCDrift "Recommended"
"HIS solution is on average 0.5% faster than a standard GeForce GTX 560 Ti. In other words, this implementation HIS Radeon HD 6870 has turned into a competitor to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti."- IT Files"Recommened Product"
" HIS truly is offering a lot of value with the HIS HD 6870 IceQ X Turbo X card. Value strong enough to make it a clear winner here. Definitely worth a strong long look if you are looking for a moderately priced card that will play any game and do so well." - Overclocker Cafe "Editor's Choice"
"The return to idle temperature results are the best we have seen in this sector, a primary indication that the quad heatpipe design is working extremely well...HIS HD6870 ICEQX is capable of powering through many games across three screens at 5760×1080 resolution." - KitGuru "Must Have Award"
"HIS HD 6870 IceQ X TurboX 1GB GDDR5 Video Card is an all around amazing video card. Considering the overall performance vs. price, this video card will win the hearts of many hardcore gamers on a budget. Also, this is the turbo version with a core speed of 975MHz and the 1GB of GDDR5 256 bit memory is 4.6GHz DDR." - 3D Gameman "Kick Ass Choice"
"HIS claims their 6870 IceQ X Turbo X is the “world’s fastest Radeon HD 6870” and based on our findings here, we think they are right.he HIS 6870 IceQ X Turbo X was about 5% to 10% quicker than the MSI R6870 Hawk" - Hardwarezone "Very good Product"