HIS R9 290X iPower IceQ X² features iPower carries more voltage, more overclocking, IceQ X² is cooler and quieter.
iPower for More Voltage, More Overclocking
iPower design allows the card to carry more voltage, expanding overclocking capability to a new level!
|HIS R9 290X iPower IceQ X²||AMD Reference Design|
|Power Supply||8+8 Pin||6+8 Pin|
IceQ X² – Cooler, Quieter
With IceQ X², the card is cooler than the reference cooler.
IceQ X² is one of the quietest coolers, making the card quieter than the reference cooler. The card is below 28dB when watching movies, surfing Facebook, working. The card remains quiet whether you are gaming, online socializing, entertaining or working.
- The super large 2x 89mm dual axial fans draws massive amount of cool air to cool the GPU directly.
- The Q&C fan blade increases air velocity make cooling more efficiently while keeping noise level at minimum.
- The fan is extremely durable with a life span of up to 50,000 hours.
- The 2x 8mm and 3x 6mm wide heatpipes optimize cooling performance by removing heat from the core area.
- The extra large 40x47.5mm copper heatsink provides a large area to dissipate heat efficiently.
- The new black handle makes you easy to carry the card.
- The card also carries memory and mosfet heat sinks to provide extra heat dissipation from these areas.
- The card also features fan control and monitoring, you are able to read fan speed & Asic temperature from iTurbo or other softwares.
The backplate designs to reinforce PCB, keeps PCB more long lasting and not easy deforming.
Long Lasting Design
Built for Crossfire
The card is armed with 2x Crossfire Connectors and is ready for up to 4-way crossfire for strengthened performance!
New Technology, New Experiences
With AMD 2nd generation GCN technology, the card optimizes DirectX® 11.2 gaming performance automatically up to 2.5 times faster! It also offers up to 4.5x compute performance and up to 95% lower GPU Idle Power Consumption!
Apps Faster & Smoother!
The card enables a “quality graphics” experience on everyday applications, giving huge performance boosts on image processing, file compression, media converter apps, and a lot more!
• Adobe Photoshop CS6
• Corel Winzip 16.5
• MotionDSP Vreveal
• Cyberlink Power Director
• ArcSoft Media Converter
Set up Eyefinity on 3 displays with No ACTIVE DisplayPort Adapter is needed.
PCI-e 3.0 Support
Armed with the latest PCI-e 3.0 bus design maximizes performance by delivering double bandwidth per lane of PCI-e 2.x. Paired the card with the latest platforms and get the ultimate performance!
More Graphics, Less Power!
The new architecture of the card gets more usable processing power for your money, enabling better frame rates in the latest games at high resolutions. In addition, with AMD ZeroCore Power & AMD PowerTune technologies, you can optimize the balance between performance and power consumption of your system by adjusting the engine clock during runtime of the card. Manage the power and keep your wallet loaded!
See More, Enjoy More!
The card supports 30” LCD monitor and any large size TV up to 80" feature with 16:9 ratio in amazing 4096 by 2160 resolution. Up-scaling your computer into a multimedia center with the biggest display!
Enjoy HD Beauty
With Full HD 1080p support, the card delivers high quality 1920X1080 graphics, enabling seamless full-screen video playback. See HD, hear HD and feel HD - Enjoy the beautiful graphics now with the card!
Enjoy Copy Protected Movies
The card is HDCP complaint, enabling users to play copy-protected content, such as commercial DVD movies.
Enjoy True to Life Graphics
ULTRA HD videos have resolution four times that of current HD videos, meaning images too clear that may deceive your eyes! With the card, you are set for getting the movie theater experience to your home. You may be able to watch a video shooting the Eiffel tower and zoom it in to see your friend’s face clearly from the top! Get your eyes impressed and enjoy mind-blowing graphics with extreme clarity, depth and texture!
See More, Win More!
The card is capable to turn your computer into a super gaming machine. Enjoy the latest 3D games with stunning graphics and effects that your enemies cannot match! Get an immersive experience with AMD Eyefinity!
Expand your game across up to 3 displays while your opponents have one monitor. Along with all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations, take the unfair advantage over your opponent and win more with the surround sight
View More, Work Better
Having one dedicated screen just for twitter or Facebook and a second for outlook is not a dream anymore. The card features a DisplayPort for enhanced workspace flexibility. You can easily connect to the 27” Apple LED Cinema Displays with the DisplayPort. The dual-link DVI port allows you connect to a 30” DVI display up to 2560x1600. Resolution can even reach 4096x2160 with HDMI® , good for TV up to 80"!
Hear Better in Video Conference
Most GPUs today support only one audio stream at a time. The card, however, has Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio that can simultaneously output multiple, independent audio streams. Audio seamlessly follows the video, providing affordable multi-display, multi-audio conferencing for consumers!
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- HIS delivers Faster, Cooler, Quieter plus the best quality product!
- Professional customer service and technical support
What's in the box
- HIS Graphics Card
- Install CD with Multilingual User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide
- HIS Power Up Label
||HIS R9 290X iPower IceQ X² 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2xDLDVI-D/DP/HDMI|
|Chipset||AMD Radeon R9 290X
||Up to 1000 MHz
|750W (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended
|DisplayPort 1.2 - 4096x2160
HDMI - 4096x2160
Dual-link DVI with HDCP - 2560x1600
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16
|Outputs||2x DLDVI-D + DisplayPort+ HDMI|
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 750W (or greater) power supply with two 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended.
NOTE: Minimum recommended system power supply wattage is based on the specific graphics card and the typical power requirements of other system components. Your system may require more or less power. OEM and other pre-assembled PCs may have different power requirements.
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 4GB of system memory
8GB (or more) of system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- Supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended
- Not for industrial or commercial use. See AMD FirePro™ Graphics solutions for these applications.
August 26th, 2014 at 02:56 am By Ryan G Keinath
Great card i have owned for about 2 months and have had zero issues. I don't overclock but i buy gpus with oc capability because they seem to run and last longer on the original manufacturer settings. I do the same with cpus i buy the k versions because they are built to handle more and last longer on the original manufacturer settings. I have been doing this about 5 years for longer lasting components and it works. This company makes good gpus. This card usually runs 60ish Celsius the only game that pushes it to the 70's is watchdogs and i have max case fans with push and pull setup. I will definitly purchase a HIS card in the future. I heard HIS has transferable warrenty's but i love my 290x to much to ever sell it. Thank you HIS for being a reliable company.
Post your comment
HIS has won over 1000 awards with ATI graphic solution from major media worldwide.