- Powered by ATI Radeon X1300Pro - 600MHz
- 256MB-128bit 4 channel DDR2 memory - 800MHz
- 4 Pixel shader processor
- 2 Vertex shader processor
- 4 Geometry Pipelines
- Ultra-threaded SM 3.0 Engine
- Advanced memory controller
- ATI Avivoℿ/li>
- High Precision Architecture
- PCI Express® x16 lane native support
- RV515 90nm process
- Vertex and Pixel Shader 3.0
- 10bit Native Display Quality
- Dynamic Flow Control
- 128-bit FP32 Processing
- 1024 instruction slots Shaders
- 128-way Ultra-threaded dispatch processor
- High Dymanic Range rendering
- All stage Trilinear (16X) Anisotropic Filtering
- Full (HQ) Anisotropic Filtering
- 12X Temporal Max. MSAA
- 6X Adaptive AA
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- 12-tap error-free Dynamic Soft Shadows
- H.264 Accelerated
- CrossFire support
- DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® supported
HIS PRODUCTS ADVANTAGE
- Fast: Reduce heat faster
- Quite: Silence mode: Adjusts fan speed to silence mode and achieve less than 20dB noise level
- Cool: TURBO Fan speed provides maximum cooling power
- ALL Cool: UV Sensitive and extends card life
- Platinum packing with software bundle
- Professional customer service and technical support
HIS X1300Pro IceQ 256MB DDR2 PCIe
Radeon X1300 PCIe Series
|Manu. Process (Micron)||
|Memory Size (MB)||
|Engine CLK (MHz)||
|Memory CLK (MHz)||
|Memory Interface (bit)||
|HDTV (YPrPb component output)||
High Definition 3D Performance & Image Quality to Your PC!
Step-up to serious 3D performance and high-definition image quality with HIS X1300 Series. For enhanced graphics, the HIS X1300 Series combines a 90-nanometer process GPU, a new ultra-threaded 3D processing architecture, optimized for Shader Model 3.0 to deliver new high dynamic range visual effects, enhanced adaptive anti-aliasing realism and lightening fast performance. Plus an advanced memory controller with high speed DDR2 memory.
The HIS X1300 Series is a great upgrade from discrete graphics because it gives your customers state-of-art graphics technology at an affordable price point.
Brilliant New AvivoℿVideo and Display Technology
With ATI's Avivoℿtechnology the HIS X1300 Series connects to home entertainment devices and allows you to view your digital media and play games with vibrant colors, sharp images, true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI.
|CrossFireℿReady for Extreme, Accelerated Gaming|
|Get double barrel multi-GPU gaming performance that works with all games by just adding another HIS X1300 Series graphic card for powerful GPU sharing. Starting with a HIS CrossFire Ready graphic card and motherboard, plugging another HIS X1300 Series graphics card. HIS CrossFireℿaccelerates all your games, all the time, and delivers the highest image quality modes and resolutions with no special software or patches needed for compatibility.|
|IceQ cooling technology
|How to identify "Turbo" edition?|
|HIS Turbo edition guarantees a dramatic range of overclockable speed on your card. All IceQ series come with both Turbo and non Turbo (standard) editions. Check for the box containing this label. It identifies this is a "Turbo" edition card and marked with the guaranteed overclocking speed in core and memory.|
- Width: 199mm, Height: 127mm, Depth: 49mm (approx.)
October 3th, 2009 at 10:44 pm By Jon
Bought this card three years ago for about 80 dollars Australian. Has played great under Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Home Premium, and now Windows 7 Professional. Hasn't skipped a beat, and one time I had a Molex to Floppy connector jammed in the fan, and the card ran fine without the fan spinning for almost 4 months! A very good card for the price, and performance to keep you happy in any operating system.
Post your comment
HIS has won over 1000 awards with ATI graphic solution from major media worldwide.
[Technical Excellence] One thing that does set the card apart from other X1300 cards offered by manufacturers is the fact that you have the IceQ cooler working for you with outstanding cooling features and near silent operation.